Wednesday 3 December 2014

Police Committee Chair Endorses Trolling Account!

I am STILL waiting for Twitter to take down the trolling account which started 2 days ago and has made vile accusations about my wife (which the Police Committee Chair KNOWS to be untrue) and accused me, inter alia, of fraud against a company I worked for a long time ago, not being fit to work with children (I don't anyway) and actually killing a child whilst drunk driving (needless to say, I haven't).

The Chair of the West Midlands Police and Crime Panel (WMPCP), Cllr Darren Cooper has form in respect of trolling on Twitter*. The amazing thing about this trolling account is that Cllr Cooper was the first and ONLY follower of the account several hours before it became active - effectively 48 hours ago now. That friends is truly amazing! Even more oddly, Cllr Cooper has deleted a tweet from the timeline of his own account - surely not in an effort to conceal this? (A vain hope anyway as I have it all screen-shotted - and I am sharing that with the police).

Despite the fact that it is an obvious trolling account - Cooper has continued as a "follower" and mocked the effect he imagines it is having on me and my wife via his own twitter account:

"Anyway calm down & try not to get stressed. Have a good day!"

"Indeed Jules you seem a bit rattled, is there a problem?"

So not just a follower before the account first started tweeting but he is still in there now endorsing the account!

The account has published nearly 200 defamatory tweets to date and tried to disseminate these far and wide by "following" nearly 1,000 people.

Prior to the troll account becoming active, Cllr Cooper's personal friend and close associate from the Unite Trade Union, Brian Rickers of Dingle Road, Dudley, started trolling a Birmingham Charity via his own account - seemingly in the mistaken belief that I worked there**. Curiously, the troll has continued this by bombarding the Charity with dozens of defamatory tweets. Rickers is one of the very few local people also "following" the troll.....

A couple of weeks ago I met Cllrs Cooper, Hussain and Ian Jones outside the Council House in Oldbury and during the conversation Cooper and Hussain (though not Mr Jones) made it plain that they had been very actively investigating my past ***(I am not sure whether this has been at taxpayers' expense - they certainly had a, now deceased, highly-paid council officer "on the case" a while ago). They mentioned that one of my brothers lives in Bromsgrove and I told them that was untrue (it is). Nevertheless my brother's name and Bromsgrove have now cropped up in the trolling account. How that has happened is something of a mystery!

Anyway, the good news (!) for the WMPCP is that this is creating lots of work for the, er, Police who, I am sure, have plenty on their plates as it is. The Charity has made its own complaint about the harassment and are to be seen by officers today and other officers are coming to my home to interview myself and my wife. Further, as I have provided evidence to the Regional Fraud Team in respect of their investigations into sundry land sales by Sandwell Council (Leader - Cllr Darren Cooper) they are looking into all this in respect of possible witness intimidation issues.

PS. Former NHS Trust Chair and Sandwell Labour Councillor Bob Piper - main board member of Birmingham Airport Holdings - and Governor of Bearwood Rd Primary School - is also a follower of the troll account.

Remember Police Fraud Team direct line re Sandwell - DS Wayne Haynes - 0121 252 2175

* 25/02/14 - "The Curious Case of Ian Crow" &  03/08/14"Twitter Troll No. 2 - Double Header - Darren Cooper and Paul Kerton".
 ** 02/12/14 - "Labour Leader & Unite Officer Harass Arts Charity!"
*** Anyone who wants to buy me a beer in town can be bored to tears with my "life story" at any time!

THE SANDWELL SKIDDER - A COMMUNITY BLOG - READ THE SKIDDER, KIDDER!

E-mail:   thesandwellskidder@gmail.com                    Twitter:  @bcrover (Vernon Grant)

Confidential phone no: 07599 983737



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.