Thursday 18 January 2018

Jan Britton Bars Campaigners From Public Meeting

Many moons ago the late Smethwick Scumbag, Darren Cooper, and his social media trolls regularly attacked me as "troll" and "keyboard warrior", "anonymously" attacking him and bent Sandwell Labour Council despite the fact that everyone knew who I was and I frequently visited Sadders including Oldbury Council House (OCH)!

I have taken, whenever possible, to stand outside OCH (anonymously "lol") trying to get quotes for Skidder readers from Councillors when they attend Labour Group or full Council meetings. Sometimes this takes the form more of a demo with others present and I may have my loudhailer with me eg the infamous night in May, 2016 captured on video by The Halesowen News when two persons believed to be Labour Councillors stole two eggs from SMBC and hurled them from the upper windows of the building at the protesters below (although these cowards waited until (then) Police Inspector Matt Ward had left the scene.) Catch some of the fun here:

http://www.halesowennews.co.uk/news/14516044.Scuffles__kerfuffles_and_a_lot_more_besides_as_Sandwell_cllrs__feathers_get_ruffled___with_video/

More usually it is just me on my lonesome. Sometimes I very openly film the comrades via my phone and attempt to report their utterances (like, er, other media organisations.)

There are a few people who are usually vile. If I even SPEAK to priggish Paul Moore he immediately accuses me of "harassment". Peter Zorro Hughes used to threaten me but now says nowt. Piper usually manages to spit out some bilious insult dressed-up as what he perceives to be a comedic remark. Weird Cllr Sandars scurries by looking like he is about to fill his pants. On the other hand, people like Cllr Trow can usually be relied on for a genuinely witty remark.

It is fair to say that the comrades did not originally enjoy doing "the perp walk" and Sp*nk Brother Steve Eling is now actively taking steps to avoid it. As his crazed paranoia has increased so have the security measures. At a recent small scale demo of around 7 (yes, 7) of us protesting about the horrific child abuse in the Borough during 43 years of Labour incompetence (and worse) there were van loads of wardens and a number of security guards ringing the Council chamber at huge public expense.

At the mayor-making ceremony security keep people away from the entrance to the Council chamber and at all meetings now - even committees in the main chamber - the public are forced to use a side door so that they cannot even come into contact with any of the cowardly comrades. That's democracy in action Sadwell-style folks!

Many Councillors try to avoid the perp walk by arriving earlier and earlier and many comrades enjoy a meal (presumably at our expense) for an hour before full Council meetings. Equally, many have got used to it and, whilst we are hardly friends, we now tend to exchange greetings and even the odd merry quip.

I was there on Monday night on my own talking to Councillors as they flocked in for Labour Group (the REAL Council meeting held behind closed doors). I was there for 5pm on Tuesday night and stood outside the building with fellow Sandwell Campaigner, Darryl Magher. For once I didn't actually film anyone on Tuesday night.

Between 5pm and 5.50 I asked questions of a number of comrades as they went in. Apart from one councillor (see below) I asked one or other of these questions:

1  What is going on down at Lion Farm Playing Fields. How did the developer manage to get an option to purchase on such a valuable piece of land?

2  Is it correct that Leader [sic] Steve "The Milkman" Eling is engineering a safe Labour seat for his Derbyshire-resident wife?

In respect of question 1 most of those Councillors questioned said words to the effect of "nothing to do with us. It's not on our patch." When I had time to ask a supplementary ie "well are you concerned that this may be another major corruption scandal?" they simply shrugged their shoulders with complete indifference.

With regard to question 2, the members questioned ALL claimed no knowledge of this - to a man and woman!

The only deviation from the above was in respect of Cllr Syeda Khatun MBE (no - that does NOT stand for "Mahboob's Brown Envelope"). Although both married (though not to each other) Khatun is inseparable from Tipton's Labour Svengali, ex-Mayor Derek Rowley. It still brings a tear (of laughter) to the eye to see the video of him serenading Syeda in a Sandwell curry house with a moving (of the bowels anyway) rendition of "And I Love You So"! Less funny is that Rowley is heavily involved in her various  "charity activities" which receive huge amounts of public money - including from Sandwell Labour.

It is 12 months ago that Rowley was referred to the Police in respect of the alleged sale by him, or his involvement in the sale of, Council property. We all assumed that corrupt West Midlands Police would take no action and the local Cowards of Blue have even put up mocking tweets of themselves with "Derek" since to show their contempt for the public. Yet a VERY SENIOR police officer in Sandwell told a councillor only a few weeks ago that Derek was still under investigation. I asked Syeda what she knew and she said she knew nothing.

She went into OCH fairly early and came out later to get something from her car. As Derek is involved (unbelievably) in the selection of Labour candidates I asked her whether Sp*nk Bro Eling was lining missus Pam up for a seat and surely she must talk to Rowley about these matters. Again she said she knew nothing.

Just five minutes before the meeting was due to start wardens 5 and 15 approached us and told us to leave the premises and stand on the public highway. We were also barred from a public meeting where we were legally entitled to be. If we did not comply the police would be called and we would be arrested. They said the reason was that they had received a complaint of "harassment" from an unnamed Councillor and refused to identify the Councillor or what we were supposed to have actually done (especially Mr Magher.)

We complied and adjourned to the Spoons but are now planning legal action against SMBC and libel action against the Councillor concerned when he or she is identified.

It is Thursday afternoon as I write this. On Tuesday night itself I emailed Jan Britton demanding an immediate explanation of what had gone on. I have also formally requested the CCTV footage of both Monday and Tuesday evenings so that my solicitors can see what the reality actually was. Britton has yet to respond.

The CCTV will show that everything was all very amicable. We had a lovely chat with Cllr Kerrie Carmichael - a Cabinet Member. Cllr Julie Webb shook our hands and wished us a Happy New Year. Cllr Rog Horton wished me belated Seasons Greeting even though, as he put it, "you can be a pain sometimes". A few other Councillors stopped for a brief chat. Mr & Mrs Hosell made "no comment" and went on their way. Cllr Melia did accuse me of telling "lies" in this blog. I challenged him on that and asked him to state a single lie that has appeared here. He couldn't or wouldn't and scurried on in.

It is difficult to remember who I spoke to on Monday or Tuesday and so I emailed 58 councillors this morning who might possibly have been the complainant. So far I have had denials from Cllrs Y. Davies, Sandra Hevican, Danny Millward, Joanne Hadley, Phil Garrett and John Edwards although the latter states:

"Sorry I wasn't around to see you pair ejected, it would have been hysterically funny."

Addendum: three more rule themselves out - Cllrs Barbara and Bob Price plus Steve Melia.

And now another two - Cllrs Liam Preece and Carol Goult (who added that she had a nice polite chat with Darryl.)

Again folks, democracy as it now is under Kim Jong-Eling!

The evening took another turn later on. Myself and Darryl Magher went for a pint. He left and I was still canking to someone else when some of the comrades came in after the meeting and went down to the far end of the pub. Cllrs Ian and Olwen Jones and Jo Hadley came in and I asked if I could join them. Such is the playground mentality of some of this lot that Bill Gavan was walking out and saw us and then did a handbrake turn to race back and tell the other comrades that those members were having the temerity to talk to me! Then as Paul Moore walked out he made a nasty remark about now knowing what "side" I was on. All this from sitting talking in the Spoons! They really should grow up.....

And so folks, Jan Britton is now seeking to exclude me and another campaigner from public meetings and deny us our legal rights. Apparently it is now "harassment" to speak to a councillor unless they speak to you first! What the hell is going on?

Well - since writing this blog I have had death threats, threats of extreme violence, and threats to burn my house down via the phone. I was physically threatened in Oldbury by a person who claimed to be one of Cllr Hussain's sons. I have been followed by vehicles - most notably in Oldbury by a white range rover with a black roof so that I was forced to hide in a bus queue outside Sainsburys. My wife and I suffered months of extreme trolling via Darren Cooper, Unite the Union and the friend of John Edwards and Preet Kaur Gill, Andrew Hipkiss but bent West Midlands Police did nothing. Jan Britton illegally used employee Jane Perham to sent letters from the wife-beater Cooper to my wife's then employers to try and get her sacked from her job. Again, thanks to the Scumbag I had to endure intimidation from West Midlands Police and a two-hour taped interview at Brierley Hill Police station (compare and contrast that with the length of time the bent coppers actually interviewed witnesses in respect of a series of frauds during Jan Britton's regime.) I have had solicitors threaten me with libel actions and injunctions. I have been covertly photographed in pubs and the GMB Union local rep made false and untrue allegations about me to try and get me thrown out of The Spoons (she failed but couldn't resist boasting about it afterwards.)

Now that's f*cking harassment Edwards and Co and it is not "hysterically funny". I am bloodied but unbowed. Game On!

(PS if anyone is around to come to OCH for the next Council meeting and independently film things outside that would be very useful. Please email.)

The Oldbury Two on Tuesday Night:



THE SANDWELL SKIDDER - COMMUNITY NEWS - READ THE SKIDDER, KIDDER!

Facebook:   Julian Saunders                                 Email:  thesandwellskidder@gmail.com

PROUD TO HAVE BEEN TROLLED BY DICKHEAD DARREN COOPER DECEASED!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.