Thursday 21 June 2018

Skidder Shorts #33 - Coincidences Again...

In 21st May, 2018 I sent the following by first class post to what I believe to be the home address of a female -

"If you are the xxxxxxxxx who works for Sandwell Council I would appreciate a quick and private discussion.

My number is 07930 361831 or email thesandwellskidder@gmail.com

Julian Saunders

THE SANDWELL SKIDDER - COMMUNITY NEWS

On 22nd May, 2018 - the day she should have received the letter - Jan Britton made a complaint about me to West Midlands Police.

All very odd.......


THE SANDWELL SKIDDER - COMMUNITY NEWS - READ THE SKIDDER, KIDDER!

07930 361831

Facebook:  Julian Saunders              Email:  thesandwellskidder@gmail.com

PROUD TO HAVE BEEN TROLLED BY DICKHEAD DARREN COOPER, DECEASED!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.