Monday 18 June 2018

Threats of Violence by Elings "Frivolous"!

Recently the corrupt Labour Council in the rotten Borough of Sandwell announced that there is now to be"zero tolerance" to verbal and physical threats to SMBC staff or to the binmen/women who work for private company, Serco.

Yet when The Skidder made a Standards Complaint against the threat of violence made to me at the 2017 election count (plus a threat to make false allegations about me to the police) by Labour "leader" Steve "The Milkman" Eling (in an incident also involving his wife) the highly controversial Monitoring Officer, Surjit Tour, dismissed this as "frivolous." Standards or Double Standards folks?

Tour has ignored my formal complaints concerning Eling and Marshall even though I was directly involved on the basis that others have also complained and THEIR complaints will be dealt with at a forthcoming hearing but not mine!!!! Also Mr Tour says I cannot get a hearing because of  my unspecified "general conduct" towards The Milkman! I have asked him to explain himself and I think an application to the Local Government Ombudsman is inevitable here....

I have not been invited to the alleged hearing even though I am the person most directly involved in all this which is farcical even by Tour's trickery lol.

Here are his preliminary decisions on my complaints:



Here is a reminder of the local police force's attitude towards Marshall. We all thought he was a bit of a winker!


And here is the response to my Eling complaint:


AND MORE ON ELING

The left-wing Skwawkbox is continuing its serious allegations about Warley CLP etc and the malign influence of Spellar. Eling has featured for the second time - now in respect of his claim to delegate status via Brandhall Labour Club:

https://skwawkbox.org/2018/06/12/extraordinary-email-we-were-delegated-to-spellars-clp-without-our-permission-now-suspend-it/

(Remember the donation button folks - and if viewing on a mobile please go to "web version" to find it.)

THE SANDWELL SKIDDER - COMMUNITY NEWS - READ THE SKIDDER, KIDDER!

07930 361831

Facebook:  Julian Saunders           Email:  thesandwellskidder@gmail.com

PROUD TO HAVE BEEN TROLLED BY DICKHEAD DARREN COOPER DECEASED!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.