Monday 3 December 2018

Sarah James of GMB Sues Skidder for £50K

Local GMB rep, Sarah James, has issued High Court Proceedings against the Skidder claiming damages of up to £50k. The Skidder has no money but has a half share in the matrimonial home. James's GMB-funded Solicitors say if I can't pay damages and High Costs they will force myself and my wife out of our home of 35 years via an order for sale.

Sarah James will be known to readers of this blog as the woman behind the shocking bullying of me nearly five years ago in Wetherspoons Oldbury. Strangely, none of that is mentioned in her High Court Claim against me. You can read the original story here:

http://thesandwellskidder.blogspot.com/2014/12/skidder-shorts-no-22-hilarity-at.html



One of the main planks of her claim against me is that I wrote that she and her husband were ALLEGEDLY - quote ALLEGEDLY given a Sandwell Council house via political string-pulling. (I also queried how her and her husband were eligible for Council housing given their seemingly substantial joint earnings. This has not been answered but does not form part of her claim).

Neither Ms James nor her husband ever bothered to contact this blog (via the many channels available - see below) to say that this ALLEGATION is true or untrue. Had she done so I would have happily placed his of her comments on this blog. But they didn't.

It appears from correspondence via her solicitors that she IS now saying there was no political string-pulling in the grant of her council house (though she has declined to deal with the question of financial eligibility).

If, as APPEARS to be the case, she is saying she did not get the house via political skullduggery then I am very pleased to publicly confirm that here. This will be very good news to me and to all Skidder readers. Ring out wild bells!

Just last week Ms James was at an event to try and fast-track women into Labour parliamentary seats. She is being heavily promoted by London resident MP, Tom Watson:


Incidentally - perhaps a couple of my Labour Party friends can help me? Firstly, I had mentioned that Darren James had been appointed to the Local Campaign Forum in this blog. Am I correct in saying that body was suspended/disbanded under a cloud (though seemingly nothing to do with Darren James I hasten to add). Secondly, what happens if there is a snap general election in the current febrile atmosphere. Could Watson parachute our Sarah into a seat?

THE SANDWELL SKIDDER - COMMUNITY NEWS - READ THE SKIDDER, KIDDER!

07930 361831             Email: thesandwellskidder@gmail.com

Facebook:  Julian Saunders  Group:  The Sandwell Skidder - Speaking Truth To Power

Twitter:  SandwellSkidder            Telegram:  The Sandwell Skidder

Post:  Jules Saunders, 11 Chelworth Road, Birmingham B38 0BG

PROUD TO HAVE BEEN TROLLED BY DICKHEAD DARREN COOPER DECEASED.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.