Thursday 1 November 2018

"C*sucker Trial" - Someone's Lying!

Regular readers will know that I attended Dudley Magistrates' Court on 13th October to stand trial for allegedly shouting the word "c*cksucker" at Jan Britton, who purports to be the "Chief Executive" of bent Labour Sandwell Council.

I was called into court and told by District Judge Jonas that on 25th September the CPS had made an application to prevent me from cross-examining Britton and other prosecution witnesses but it had been somehow "lost" by the Court. This was the SECOND such application by the CPS - the first failed but this one didn't. Accordingly the trial was adjourned until 14th January for me to obtain legal representation.

I had three witnesses at Court plus myself of course. A number of supporters attended. Three councillors were present as were the BBC and a representative from a national newspaper. I have never even had a parking ticket and all this is very stressful but now things have to drag on until the New Year. I am suspended from working as a child chaperone by Worcestershire County Council pending trial.

I made a formal complaint to the Court about this very late adjournment:

http://thesandwellskidder.blogspot.com/2018/10/trial-fiasco-as-cps-scramble-to-protect.html

Yesterday, I received this bizarre letter from the Court!


I find the final paragraph very "interesting". I have written back to the Court today by recorded delivery and here is my letter:

"Dudley Magistrates Court                                                                11 Chelworth Road
The Inhedge                                                                                     Birmingham B38 0BG
Dudley                                                                                              1st November, 2018
DY1 1RY

Recorded Delivery

Cc Crown Prosecution Service
     Birmingham Case Progression
     Colmore Gate
     2 - 6 Colmore Row
     Birmingham B3 2QA

By First Class Post

Dear Sirs,

FORMAL COMPLAINT TO HM COURTS AND TRIBUNAL SERVICE AND CPS

COURT REF: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx   R -v- Saunders

CPS: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

THIS IS NOT A PRIVATE AND CONFIDENTIAL COMMUNICATION

I have to say I am somewhat shocked at the content of your letter of 29th October, 2018 particularly the final paragraph.

“I” do not “say” the application was received by the Court. This is what District Judge Jonas told me in open court on 13th October! He said the CPS application had been made on 25th September and somehow lost by the Court! 

I am assuming that you are not accusing the District Judge of lying? It seems to me that DJ Jonas was told this and he could have only received that information from Court staff or from the CPS. Where did he get the date “25th September” from for the alleged application?

I had three witnesses available to give live evidence on 13th October plus myself of course. This is all tremendously stressful for me. I understand from your website that I am entitled to have a senior manager review my complaint and I wish for that to now happen.

Yours faithfully,


Julian Saunders

Cc: The Rt Hon Sajid Javid MP (my MP)."

Someone is telling porkies here. But who?

Postcript

The mysterious Mr Carroll (no relation to Sandwell treasure Ian and which my archivist believes is a troll account anyway) has stopped following Mr Hipkiss's troll account and so the ONLY follower is, once again, the original one, Mr Jan Britton!




THE SANDWELL SKIDDER - COMMUNITY NEWS - READ THE SKIDDER, KIDDER!

07930 361831                   Email:  thesandwellskidder@gmail.com

Facebook:  Julian Saunders     Group: The Sandwell Skidder - Speaking Truth to Power

Twitter: @SandwellSkidder         **New** Search for "The Sandwell Skidder" on Telegram

Post:  Jules Saunders, 11 Chelworth Road, Birmingham B38 0BG

PROUD TO HAVE BEEN TROLLED BY DICKHEAD DARREN COOPER DECEASED!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.