Sunday 13 January 2019

"The Most Outrageous Profanity"!

Steven "Squealing" Eling, the soon to be deposed "Leader" of bent Labour Sandwell Council is a snivelling wretch but he's got some brass neck! Remember that he met me in a Birmingham pub in 2016 after the death of The Smethwick Scumbag and asked me to use this blog to nail his enemies - Cllrs Hussain and (Ian) Jones (and others later on).

This is part of the letter I sent to the (then) General Secretary of the Labour Party as long ago as 23rd August, 2017 (though nothing has been done about it yet!):

"Following Cooper’s death an intermediary approached me and said that Councillor Steve Eling wished to meet with me as he was planning to root out the corruption of the Cooper years (which he had allegedly failed to notice himself). Thus a meeting was arranged on 29th June, 2016 at The Windsor Public House in central Birmingham. I attended with the intermediary and Cllr Eling attended with Cllr Richard Marshall.


It should be noted that prior to this meeting I had written extensively in the blog about what I considered to be “wrongdoing” by a number of Sandwell Labour Councillors including Cllrs Mahboob Hussain, Ian Jones and xxxxxxxxxxxxx. 


Cllr Eling spun me the line that he wanted to “drain the swamp” as he put it. Corrupt councillors and officials would face the consequences of their actions during the Cooper years. Cllr Marshall was to be his “enforcer” and would be in contact with me if I was prepared to “come on board” with the alleged clean-up project. For the corruption to be rooted out it was essential that Cllr Eling defeated his opponents so as to consolidate his leadership of Sandwell Labour and, thus, the Council. Accordingly, I was invited to use my energies to attack his opponents as much as possible. They would hand me ammunition to fire...................

...................... I said that I would not be silenced and would point out wrongdoing wherever it occurred in the “rotten borough”. However, I could see merit in a new administration attempting to clean-up the Council and I was prepared to give Eling the benefit of the not inconsiderable doubt. As he was merely asking me to attack Councillors that I was already attempting to expose anyway I was happy to continue to “put the boot in” and if Eling and Marshall could assist, then all well and good. Cllr Marshall would be the principal point of contact."

Eling and Marshall then started to sent me plenty of information on The Squealer's enemies via a WhatsApp account linked to a phone number used by Marshall. This brought forth, amongst many other things, the, er, "most outrageous profanity" ie they sent me this about "spunking" as they wanted me to attack four other Labour - Cllrs Ian Jones, Olwen Jones, Maria Crompton and Pete Allen as they mistakenly thought they were on holiday together (earning themselves the soubriquet "The Sp*nk Brothers" in the process):

"08/10/2016, 09:49 - Richard Marshall: Like I say hasn't got your tact! He'll (Cllr Ian Jones) be doing that (ie spunking) over MC (Cllr Maria Cromptin)in her bikini tho!!
08/10/2016, 09:51 - Jules: Steady. I have only just had breakfast!
08/10/2016, 09:52 - Richard Marshall: Well it'd be better than doing Olwen {Cllr Olwen Jones). Just"

That's pretty "outrageously profane" isn't it readers?

Those who have seen the unbelievable chain of emails where Squealer and Jan Britton try to get West Midlands Police to shaft me will have seen that the police recipient, Ch Supt Richard Baker, was bombarded with b*llocks but eventually saw the light and told Eling to stop wasting police time.

Eling has a reputation for a volcanic temper when he doesn't get his way - what a very senior SMBC employee described as him "going tonto" in the office. After being told to do one by WMP he threw his toys out of the pram and on 27th July, 2018* (the day after I was exonerated) he fired off a another vituperative email to Baker complaining about the "most outrageous profanity" (rich from a Sp*nk Brother) of this piece I wrote on this blog on the same day:

"And finally on Parks:

Cash-strapped Labour Sandwell are at in again with blowing OUR money on statues. They stole £30,000 of development funds to pay to Jim Cadman for the Three Degrees Statue and are now proposing to pay £140,000 for a statue of a Sikh soldier in Smethwick whilst cutting frontline services.

In this spirit, I am proposing a much cheaper memorial commemorating the infamous incident when a female employee in Parks Department was awarded promotion in Britton's bent paid service after shagging a very senior manager. I think this would look good in Dartmouth Park eh Gooseman?"



This story had been around for a long time but I hadn't been able to, er, stand it up! And so who better to confirm this outrageous profanity was true than the Sp*nk Brothers themselves - the Leader and a Cabinet Member! This is what this pathetic hypocrite and his lothario side-kick sent me on 14th January, 2017:

"14/01/2017, 13:57 - Jules: She must be much younger than him but told xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx who has recently left Parks was shagging xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx! She duly won promotion beyond her abilities.....
14/01/2017, 14:00 - Richard Marshall: Correct
14/01/2017, 14:01 - Richard Marshall: Late 20s
14/01/2017, 14:03 - Richard Marshall: They were both on my to go list from the off. xxxxxx went sick on the day it went public that I was Cabinet Member and never returned, literally packed his bag and walked out and she was left completely out of his [sic] depth without him there protecting her"

So this miserable pair supply the ammo and then complain to WMP when I fire it!

Incidentally, the highly controversial Monitoring Officer at bent Sandwell Council, Surjit Tour, is refusing to disclose when Jan Britton knew of the shagging and the subsequent promotion.

As a Citizen Journalist I contacted the female shagger but she has declined to comment. She now works for a firm which has contracts with Sandwell Council. Nice!

I also contacted the ageing male. He did not deny f*cking the much younger employee but wishes it to be publicly known that he was NOT on the interview panel which promoted her! Apparently he was up her but didn't up her! The promotion, in the true style of Jan Britton's bent paid service, was "all above board" "lol". Happy to pass that on to you folks.

* I was under the impression that the WMP "complex crime unit" investigation to try and close down this blog took five months but the revelations from the Eling/Baker emails show that the investigation started, at the latest, on 14th August, 2017 and I was not told it was over with no charges until 26th July, 2018 which is a stonking 346 days, The witch hunt including numerous detectives and senior officers right up to Assistant Chief Constable level. Remember that when Chief Constable, Dave Thompson, takes to the media again to whine about resources. There has to be some sort of formal enquiry about this!!!!!

Don't forget the C*cksucker Trial is on Monday 14th August - Dudley Mags at 10. Do come along to see the establishment's latest attempt to screw The Skidder!

THE SANDWELL SKIDDER - COMMUNITY NEWS - READ THE SKIDDER, KIDDER!

**** New Phone No: 07470 624207 ****

Email: thesandwellskidder@gmail.com

Facebook: Julian Saunders  Group: The Sandwell Skidder - Speaking Truth To Power!

Twitter: @SandwellSkidder             Telegram: The Sandwell Skidder

Post:  Jules Saunders, 11 Chelworth Road, Birmingham B38 0BG

PROUD TO HAVE BEEN TROLLED BY DICKHEAD DARREN COOPER DECEASED!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.