Monday 31 December 2018

Blue Alert - CI Hurcomb is "Missing"!

Now this is an odd kettle of fish....

Many moons ago I wrote to a police force about an alleged crime in their area but with possible links to good old Sadders Labour! After some delay they wrote to me on 12th July, 2018 saying that they had transferred the matter to our old "friends" bent West Midlands Police (WMP) for further "investigation" "lol". The matter had been sent to Chief Inspector Martin Hurcomb (who is a named officer in the apparent plot by Sandwell Council and WMP to criminalise me and silence this blog).

Obviously there is, er, zero to nil chance of the moral Cowards in Blue at WMP investigating anything with a Sandwell Labour connection but I went through the motions and, after a period of time, phoned 101 in an attempt to speak to CI Hurcomb. This was refused but I was assured I would receive a call "shortly". Of course, I never did.

On 21st September, 2018 I hand delivered the following letter to Lloyd House (the recently lavishly refurbed HQ of WMP) personally addressed to CI Hurcomb:

"Dear Chief Inspector,

Your Ref: 4xx 18/04/12 - Alleged xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

As long ago as 12th July, 2018 I was told that a complaint I made to xxxxxxxxxxxxx Police had been referred to you under the above reference.

I tried to phone you via 101 some weeks ago but have heard nothing.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.

Can you please let me know what is happening with all this?

Yours faithfully,"

You will see that the penultimate paragraph of my letter is redacted. When I made the original complaint I was only aware of certain alleged details. But by the time I wrote this letter the principal complainant told me that the matter had been specifically referred to, er, WMP themselves some considerable time ago and they had done, er, f*ck all!!!! The redacted paragraph  confirms the complainant's story that the matter was referred directly to "Inspector Matt Morgan".

Of course, I only have one side of the story but surely Hurcomb should have investigated with Inspector Morgan what has gone here? As it is the Chief Inspector has not even bothered to acknowledge the above letter a mere 94 days later let alone provided a substantive response.

Time methinks for "Call Me Dave" to send out the St Bernards......



THE SANDWELL SKIDDER - COMMUNITY NEWS - READ THE SKIDDER, KIDDER!

**** New Phone No: 07470 624207 ****


Facebook: Julian Saunders  Group: The Sandwell Skidder - Speaking Truth To Power!

Twitter: @SandwellSkidder             Telegram: The Sandwell Skidder

Post:  Jules Saunders, 11 Chelworth Road, Birmingham B38 0BG

PROUD TO HAVE BEEN TROLLED BY DICKHEAD DARREN COOPER DECEASED!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.