Tuesday 22 October 2019

Skidder Set-Ups!

Maria Price is a solicitor at bent Sandwell Council whose name just keeps on cropping up. Her main claim to notoriety was in giving up a day's holiday (so it is claimed) to represent the late Smethwick Scumbag, Darren Cooper, when he was interviewed under caution at Steelhouse Lane Police Station on a non-work matter (you know the one - where Jan Britton laid on the Mayor's limo and chauffeur to take him to and from the nick!

Various names have been given to me about persons whishing to do me down. Apparently a Mr Lee Howen doesn't like me but I am not sure if he is one and the same Lee as on the following document which passed through the hands of my would-be nemesis at the GMB......

Addendum - just a nice chat with Lee Howen who was not involved in this at all and certainly has no issues with me. He is mystified why his name keeps getting dropped out to me. 

I received a phone call from someone I know. In turn they had received a message saying that a certain employee wanted to speak to me about the EPO's (formerly Eling's Barmy Army). I rang the number and the male person seemed genuinely surprised to hear from me. He said he was at work and could I call back later which I duly did but he didn't want to speak to me. I left it at that.

But this appears to have been a set-up. My friend Sarah James became involved somehow and then emailed Price to ask whether she wanted "the information". It transpires that there has been widespread unlawful surveillance of me within SMBC and one might have expected a qualified Solicitor to question how and why this "information" had been obtained and, indeed, whether it had been obtained lawfully. But instead, and as you can see, she fell over herself to get the info! WTF is that all about (and indeed the redacted comment to Sarah that "xxxxxx have been very good."?


All this will have to come out in current court actions but maybe the new regime will wish to come back to me and inform me of what this is all about without delay (although David Stevens has said in writing that SMBC are giving Sarah special treatment and she has refused to allow them to remove redactions from her emials which relate to me - and which also relate to covert surveillance involving the GMB.)

On the subject of the new regime I have had a pretty good crack of the whip from Leader Yvonne Davies and Interim Chief Executive David Stevens in respect of ongoing legal issues (with one notable exception.) The Elingites are not happy about this and their are elements among the elected members who are bent on bringing Yvonne down. Of course, Costigan is one of the troublemakers.

Bizarrely there are some members of staff also briefing against the top team for whatever reason. And so there is false information floating about everywhere now. This makes it difficult for Yvonne and David since they may pass on information THEY believe to be genuine when they have been mislead by their own staff!

In this febrile atmosphere, where the plotters are still lunching with the Derbyshire Milkman, I received some messages from a person who clearly had knowledge of the workings of the Council which eventually led to me receiving the following photo:


My informant told me this related to communications between Paul Reeves (a major enemy of mine) and the aforementioned Lee Howen about collating evidence against me. You will see that "JS Shred" is written on the side.

I regret to say that I fell for it and queried whether Yvonne and David were either deliberately or unwittingly deceiving me in their disclosure of documents via a SAR request. It transpires the "Lee" in this matter is NOT Mr Howen and the emails are much older than the informant stated. They are uncontroversial emails and the "JS" is John Satchwell! I am very happy to apologiise to Yvonne and David for any implication of impropriety on their part. The question is, who is the person who set me up on this one? Info (genuine please) anyone?

It's a mixed-up world in Sadders make no mistake!

HELP PLEASE

(1) With regard to Darren and Sarah James I keep being told how they were/are "very close" to various senior SMBC figures. This week it has been Adrian Scarrott and someone called Richard Luckman. Any real info on this please?

(2) In 2017 Sandwell Council were notified of Japanese Knotweed at the bottom of Lion Farm Fields  near Dunelm. I am informed that they have done absolutely nothing about this highly invasive species for over two years. Any info welcome as I am unable to get over to Sadders for a few days.

(3) I have had a good response to a request made on Facebook for anyone who was looking for council housing in Sandwell in 2011 and who was on a low banding eg Band 6. However more information will be helpful as SMBC say they cannot supply the info. Please text or email (details below.)

REWARD

May I remind you of the £1,000 reward for any information leading to either a criminal prosecution or a civil injunction against the major trolls currently running amok on Twitter. You know the ones....

THE SANDWELL SKIDDER - COMMUNITY NEWS - READ THE SKIDDER, KIDDER!

**** Phone No: 07470 624207 ****

Email: thesandwellskidder@gmail.com

Facebook: Julian Saunders  Group: The Sandwell Skidder - Speaking Truth To Power!

Twitter: @SandwellSkidder             Telegram: The Sandwell Skidder

Post:  Jules Saunders, 11 Chelworth Road, Birmingham B38 0BG

PROUD TO HAVE BEEN TROLLED BY DICKHEAD DARREN COOPER DECEASED!

LEGAL NOTICE (Version 1 from 23rd January, 2019)

Every now and again we make a genuine honest error and get something wrong. If an error in the blog affects you please email thesandwellskidder@gmail.com and we shall 
use our best endeavours to make appropriate corrections forthwith.

If you consider that anything written is libellous please email thesandwellskid
der@gmail.com or telephone 07470 624207 forthwith. If your complaint has merit we shall endeavour to make immediate amends.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.