Thursday 8 November 2018

Eling and WMP Harass Blogger AGAIN!

If you thought my blog four days ago marked a turning point in the corrupt relationship between Labour Sandwell Council and bent West Midlands Police - think again!

In my post of 4th November, 2018 (link below) I detailed hard evidence that although I was under investigation by the Complex Crime Unit of WMP (who tried to fit me up in an interview when I had a solicitor present!!!!) Sandwell Police were directly involved in the whole sordid affair in the person of Chief Superintendent Richard Baker. Sandwell Council were writing to him frequently urging my prosecution and sending him reams of documents. He even discussed my case at a "Gold Meeting" which I had always understood to be an opportunity to make operational decisions in respect of serious crime!

http://thesandwellskidder.blogspot.com/2018/11/squealing-eling-and-west-mids-police.html

Already this blog has discovered that the situation is worse than first thought. I have discovered two further emails between Eling and his mate "Rich" Baker which WMP failed to disclose in the original list. How many more of them are there? Are WMP deliberately concealing documents of just incompetent?

Sorry readers but I need to take you back and ask you to read the letter of complaint I sent to Dave Thompson the Chief Constable (a former friend and supporter of the late "leader" of the Council, Darren Cooper) wherein I set out a list of the his corrupt police force's failures to investigate issues at Sandwell Council - or cases where one or more bent senior officers actively prevented investigations taking place. The letter is in a blog I wrote in May:

http://thesandwellskidder.blogspot.com/2018/05/dave-thompsons-blues-interfere-in.html

I also expressed my concern in that post about police interference in the political process particularly in respect of Standards Complaints against Eling and others. Informants said I was on the right track and that Ch Supt Baker was actively colluding with the corrupt Council to hold up the Standards Process but until now I had no evidence of that. Please remember that despite his lying, philandering, non-payment of Council tax, bankruptcy and Sp*nkgate, Eling was still protecting Marshall when the last police investigation kicked off. If he had had his way Eling wanted Marshall to stand again for election again in May. Thanks to collusion with "Rich" the voters would never have known about the multiple standards complaints against Marshall - especially from former Assistant Chief Executive whom Eling and Marshall urged me to "give a kicking" to.

Alas for Dicky it was not just this blog that brought him down. Cllr Yvonne Davies told all the comrades the truth about him and was promptly hounded out of a Labour Group meeting by screaming "comrades". The Labour Whip was suspended from her and, as far as I am aware, she has still not received a formal apology from the other Councillors who were at that meeting - including Squealing Eling, of course. At least one other brave Labour Councillor made a complaint to the Labour Party about Marshall over Sp*nkgate. After much faffing the Party - rather than Eling - stopped his little game.

"Elling" enjoying coffee from the firm who have the ludicrous new swimming pool contract.

Once again hard evidence has now emerged that Ch Supt Baker WAS involved in stopping the Standards process so much so that the head of the bent paid service at the Council, Jan Britton, actually wrote to him to agree the wording of an email to be sent to all councillors. Here is Britton writing to his friend "Rich":



PLEASE NOTE - BRITTON IS USING HIS FULL TITLE HERE AND CLEARLY WRITING ON COUNCIL BUSINESS BUT LOOK AT THE LAST LINE. EVEN THOUGH HE HAS A SANDWELL COUNCIL iPHONE THE HEAD OF THE BENT PAID SERVICE HAS SENT THIS VIA "GOOD" IE ON AN ENCRYPTED BLACKBERRY! WHY? HOW MUCH OTHER COUNCIL BUSINESS IS TRANSACTED VIA THIS ENCRYPTED ACCOUNT? DO COUNCILLORS KNOW THAT HE IS USING AN ENCRYPTED ACCOUNT TO KEEP COUNCIL AND OTHER BUSINESS SECRET?

GIVEN THE EXTENSIVE FRAUD ETC WITHIN SANDWELL COUNCIL SURELY IT IS TIME AN OUTSIDE FORCE IS BROUGHT IN TO EXAMINE WHAT BRITTON EXACTLY HAS BEEN USING "GOOD" FOR!

How on earth is a senior Police officer helping out a Council Chief Executive (of a deeply corrupt authority) write memos to Councillors? I am told Richard Baker is a sound guy but clearly there needs to be a full investigation into all this and he needs to be debarred from any dealings with SMBC in the interim.

To be fair to "Rich" it did appear from emails set out in the post I wrote four days ago that he was getting fed up of being pressured by the grim, mirthless Milkman. He finally snapped and wrote to the Squealer - and the wording is important here:

"The investigation into Saunders is concluded..... I strongly advice that if you wish to pursue a legal challenge against Saunders that you consider a civil action.... we will not investigate further unless an obvious criminal threshold is met."

Alas his words were meaningless and he set the dogs on me again yesterday following a pathetic complaint from one Steven Charles Eling of Derbyshire and Sandwell! If the above is not amazing enough hold onto your hats!

West Midlands Police phoned me to "invite" me in for a "voluntary interview". THEY SPECIFICALLY REFUSED TO TELL ME OR MY SOLICITOR WHAT I WAS ACCUSED OF! They just expected me to take two lengthy bus journeys and present myself at Oldbury Lock-Up.

When I arrived with my Solicitor the secret was revealed. They had assigned a Detective Sergeant no less to present us with this tweet:


Apparently, the proven liar Eling, had done a statement saying that this was a threat of violence and that he feared for his safety! I sh*t ye not!

(This was rich when Eling and his wife threatened ME with violence at the election count last year and that they would fit me up with the police - posts passim!)

Because the Police had deliberately stopped me preparing for the interview I was unable to set this tweet in context immediately. I said that on the wording alone this could not be classed as any sort of threat of violence but was told that was irrelevant if the Squealer "perceived it as a threat of violence"! Once again I sh*t ye not!

I explained that Jan Britton's bent paid service had rigged the Standards process (eg by excluding my evidence) to try and exonerate Eling over Sp*nkgate once he had decided to try and clear himself by throwing Marshall under the bus. What I was saying - and which Eling would clearly know - is that there are continuing Labour Party investigations into him. The fact that Jan's bent service "cleared" him did not mean he was out of the [Warley] woods just yet. I had received information direct from West Mids Labour Party to this effect and shared it with some other local media folk/organisations.

And so dear readers, a DS was taken off crime-fighting in Sandwell for this. You are already paying for corrupt WMP to do their job (which they are not doing in respect of SMBC) but you also had to pay for my lawyer yesterday via Legal Aid. If you ever needed more proof of a vendetta against me by Sandwell Council and WMP this is surely it and this harassment has to stop. I also complained that I was very unhappy about WMP expecting me to just give up several hours of my day without even telling me what the matter was about! I also said that someone within WMP clearly had to get a grip and heed "Rich" Baker's words set out above. How can the wording of the tweet possibly have met a clear "criminal threshold"? Someone with half a brain in WMP should now be considering calling Eling in for wasting police time!

(Incidentally, the DS herself had been badly briefed as she had no knowledge of the mega-expensive enquiry into me that had lasted several months!)

I am to be informed in due course if I am to be charged with an offence!

Alas there is something else on this subject of collusion between SMBC and WMP in respect of my "c*cksucker" trial but at present that is sub judice although the matter that has been referred to the CPS.


THE SANDWELL SKIDDER - COMMUNITY NEWS - READ THE SKIDDER, KIDDER!

07930 361831                  Email:  thesandwellskidder@gmail.com

Facebook: Julian Saunders     Group:  The Sandwell Skidder - Speaking Truth to Power!

Twitter:  SandwellSkidder       Telegram:  "The Sandwell Skidder"

Post:  Jules Saunders, 11 Chelworth Road, Birmingham B38 0BG.

PROUD TO HAVE BEEN TROLLED BY DICKHEAD DARREN COOPER DECEASED!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.