Tuesday 18 February 2020

Spellar & Watson's Pet Shafts Muslim Cllr!

I have made minor amendments to this post following a call from a private individual.

I am genuinely pained to write this. Whilst I have only met him a few times I liked Gurinder Josan and thought we were becoming friends. Yet when I asked him to help me in a matter I was shunned by him as "the Party" must come first. This guy is portraying himself as an all-round "good guy" - "Mr Hope Not Hate" - but when he was asked to shaft a Muslim Councillor he was assiduous in his task.

Josan is a Labour right-winger and an acolyte of John Spellar MP and the former thug who purported to "represent" West Brom East, the vile Tom Watson. It is a widely held view that Watson is - with others - behind a current legal claim against me designed to bankrupt me and to close this blog down. But it was not always thus. Watson used intermediaries - notably former Sandwell Labour Councillor John Tipper - to pump me for information against Mahboob Hussain. Hussain was an all-powerful Sandwell Labour Councillor but individuals within Sandwell Labour decided to bring him down. He was also perceived by Josan and others to have far too much influence within the Muslim community. Watson decided to prepare a dossier and I was approached by a couple of people to assist. I did explain to Tipper that "I would not p*ss on Watson if he was on fire" but there were matters of concern within the Council and so I had a series of very long phone calls with Tipper resulting in the preparation of what Watson described as "a 70-page dossier" against Hussain. This went back to his earlier dealings with the Muslim community in Sandwell as featured in this blog.

I should say for the benefit of general and new readers that Labour have been a sick dictatorship within Sandwell Council holding almost all of the seats but that MP's Spellar and Watson ruled the roost over the hapless leaders - recently, the wife-beater Darren Cooper and Steve "Squealing" Eling (currently suspended by the Labour Party!)


Whilst all this was going on, Spellar and Watson seem to have decided that they needed this blog to write anti-Hussain articles on specific issues. Thus they sent their poodle to do their dirty work against a fellow Labour Party member.

Curiously this was all arranged via a Sandwell Tory whom people knew I trusted. He arranged three meetings for me to meet Josan at the Pret a Manger opposite Snow Hill Station and he came along too. Just let that sink in - Spellar and Watson used a Tory to facilitate an attack on a Labour comrade!

Just too digress for a moment - Gurinder made a quite good joke on one of the occasions. It is extremely rare for me to oversleep but I did on one of the days and just rushed into town. I got to Pret just before Josan and the Tory and explained that I had only just arrived. I commented that I had overslept and not even had time to shave. Josan joked, "you never had to apologise for not shaving to a Sikh man."

Josan himself is a well-turned out man and on each occasion he brought me very neat bundles of documents, all organised, stapled etc - pictured below - which I was told had been prepared "by the Party." They all related to (then) Cllr Mahboob Hussain and I was specifically asked to use them to help bring him down. As with Tipper there was concern expressed about Hussain's role in the Muslim community.




As a non-Party member I would have assumed that this sort of conduct was frowned upon in the rules but in the current shambolic state of the organisation, maybe not! But I understand that Josan is standing for the Party's NEC. No doubt if he is elected he can arrange such dirty-tricks campaigns from on high!

Now the story gets even stranger. The Tory contacted me to say that Josan wanted me to go with him to a Skip Company based at the time on the old Chance Glass site on Spon Lane, Smethwick. There is a murky and sleazy story behind this site as a so-called "trust" was seeking to use this industrial site for what appeared to be a significant property development under the guise of a "heritage project". The Trust tell me everything was above board but, as with everything bent Sandwell Labour touches, this was all shrouded in secrecy and there were more questions than answers. The Labour Dictatorship - especially Squealing Eling - were fully backing this development (immediately adjacent to the M5 flyover) and even allowed the Trust to do a slick promo in the actual Council chamber (which I attended and first started to give me a queasy feeling about what was really going on.)  As ever the local mainstream media lapped it up and speard the Labour propaganda. But a rather significant, er, problem was that the "Trust" didn't actually own any part of the large site. Indeed the Skip Company held a number of leases of various length - including one very long lease - on parts of the site.

The Tory took me to see Gurinder in the office of his sister's accountancy firm in Smethwick. We had to wait sometime as Josan was ringing all his Sikh political contacts as he was anxious to stop comrade Preet Kaur Gill (herself no stranger to rants about alleged Muslim "grooming gangs" targetting the Sikh community) getting a parliamentary berth (which strategy failed.) We then went in Josan's car to the Skip Company. The weird thing here was that Spellar and Watson "ruled" over the Council but Josan was complaining that Sandwell staff (who never act without a political "guiding hand") were intimidating the Skip Company - in effect trying to drive then off the site.

My discussions with the Skip Company are confidential but clearly there was something odd going on with the "trust" project and I started to make enquiries with other backers like the BlackCountry LEP, a well-known national charitable trust etc.

Nothing really happened for a while after that save that the "trust" nonsense started to unravel. But then I heard on the grapevive that the skip company had, in fact, moved off the site (I do not know whether they still hold any leases) which I found to be rather odd. But not as surprising as what happened next - since the Skip Company then generously donated £3,000 to, er, Tom Watson! What is that all about?


It's a funny old world in Sadders isn't it folks!

THE SANDWELL SKIDDER - COMMUNITY NEWS - READ THE SKIDDER, KIDDER!

**** Phone No: 07470 624207 ****

Email: thesandwellskidder@gmail.com

Facebook: Julian Saunders  

Facebook Group: The Sandwell Skidder - Speaking Truth To Power!

Twitter: @SandwellSkidder            

Post:  Jules Saunders, 11 Chelworth Road, Birmingham B38 0BG

PROUD TO HAVE BEEN TROLLED BY DICKHEAD DARREN COOPER DECEASED!

LEGAL NOTICE (Version 2 from 15th February, 2020)

I cannot list every previous mention of individuals referred to in the entirety of this blog. Where I refer to a specific story please follow the supplied hyperlink since this forms legal justification for later comments. Similarly references to “posts passim” and to earlier posts mean any individuals concerned about purported defamatory material should read later posts in the context of earlier posts. Full information can be supplied within a reasonable time upon application via email to thesandwellskidder@gmail.com

Every now and again we make a genuine honest error and get something wrong. If an error in the blog affects you please email thesandwellskidder@gmail.com and we shall 
use our best endeavours to make appropriate corrections forthwith.

If you consider that anything written is libellous please email thesandwellskidder@gmail.com or telephone 07470 624207 forthwith. If your complaint has merit we shall endeavour to make immediate amends.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.