Friday 15 June 2018

Public Notice to All Sandwell Labour Councillors.

Here is a notice that I have sent to all the Labour Councillors at corrupt Sandwell. Enough said!

(Special thanks to my first donors. The donate button is on the right under the archive list. If you are viewing on a mobile you need to click through to the "web version" to find it.)

Email:

"Dear All,

THIS IS NOT A PRIVATE AND CONFIDENTIAL COMMUNICATION

Eid Mubarak to those celebrating.

Over the years I have known most of you, I have been insulted and abused on occasions too numerous to mention. The "F" word has been used liberally and sometimes the "C" word. I have had councillors literally screaming abuse in my face. I have been threatened with physical violence. On an infamous occasion one or more councillors stole two eggs from SMBC and threw them at myself and other peaceful protesters.

It seems that hitherto I have had a thicker skin than your Chief Executive [sic] and that the alleged use of a single swear word is now classed as a criminal offence! I hereby put you on notice that I am no longer going to tolerate this sort of abuse. I have rights too. Please be aware that from today all abuse and threats WILL be reported to West Midlands Police forthwith. You have been warned and I shall produce this notice to WMP on each and every occasion it is required.

Jules"



THE SANDWELL SKIDDER - COMMUNITY NEWS - READ THE SKIDDER, KIDDER!

07930 361831

Facebook:  Julian Saunders                   Email:  thesandwellskidder@gmail.com

PROUD TO HAVE BEEN TROLLED BY DICKHEAD DARREN COOPER DECEASED!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.