Thursday 21 February 2019

Elaine Costigan Lies Again!

This blog has reported some of the antics and lies of "Inane" Elaine Costigan, the former Tory who, unbelievably, is now a Cabinet member at bent Labour Sandwell Council. We saw that she was right up to her neck in the Wednesbury Celebrates scandal. We saw her lie about someone whom she professed to be friends with, Lorraine Binsley. We saw her solicit funds from a company involved in a planning dispute for one of her pet schemes and then fail to declare an interest when she was on the planning committee that waived through their application. We saw that she was heavily promoting the crooked Wednesbury BID scheme.

Regular readers will recall that the former "leader" of the bent Council, Steven "Squealing" Eling, and Cabinet member - "lol" - Richard Marshall made malicious complaints to the Police about me which resulted in a West Midlands Police (WMP) Complex Crime Unit lasting at least 346 days! The costly investigation involved a number of senior officers right up to Assistant Chief Constable level (remember that when the Chief Constable is on the tele whining about resources again!) We now know that The Squealer tried to get other Councillors to also put complaints in against me. Even though many in the "Labour Group" are as thick as mince even they didn't want to get involved in anything so dodgy - except one! Step forward "Inane" Elaine!

Let me just wind back a bit. Costigan decided to try and sail her erstwhile friends in the Labour Group down the river and to join Squealer's faction. Whether she was offered incentives is not known but despite her obvious failings this scum quickly rose to the top under Squealing and she was promoted to the Cabinet in June, 2017.

Of course, Squealing (aka "The Milkman") and Marshall had met with me and promised confidential info to destroy Eling's enemies (which was eventually broadened by them to include SMBC staff). One matter that exercised them was an incident at Wednesbury Town Hall involving the alleged bullying by three fellow Labour Councillors of "a frail old pensioner". On 1st March, 2017 Eling & Marshall started sending me stuff about this and specifically asked me to use it against the parties involved. One night after either Labour Group or the full Council I was sitting in the Wetherspoons opposite The Kremlin when "Inane" left her group and came over to me thrusting a small piece of paper into my hand. She told me in hushed tones that this was the number of the victim who would be happy to talk to me. She does like  bit of "cloak and dagger" does Elaine as long as the dagger is being thrust into someone's back! Of course, the "frail" pensioner turned out not be someone at death's door but good old Wednesbury Labour stooge Maggie Dorsett!

Also in March, 2017 Squealing and Marshall were very keen on me doing a story about an alleged sexual relationship between a councillor and a senior member of Jan Britton's bent paid service. I contacted the councillor (an Eling enemy, natch) and the staff member and they both vehemently denied the story. I was satisfied with this but Eling and Marshall pressed me to still run the story and also wrote "EC knows a bit about this...". In their non-sexist way, "lol", another message about this read "X and EC were best mates remember and you know how girls talk..." Accordingly I sent a humorous postcard (inside an envelope) to "Inane" asking her for info on the alleged shagging......

Once again, regular readers will know that as part of the "complex crime unit" investigation into this blog I was interviewed at length in Oldbury nick. My Solicitor advised a "no comment" interview. Two female police officers tried to stitch me up (in front of the solicitor) claiming that five Councillors had made complaints against me whereas it turned out that two of the five had actually given statements complaining of alleged criminality by Eling and Marshall!!! Costigan's statement was, unsurprisingly, the biggest work of fiction since "War and Peace" and it shows how corrupt WMP are that the pathetic statement was even put to me as evidence. Firstly, this odious person lied that I had been out leafleting in Wednesbury against the bent Wednesbury BID when I had not. (Question why on earth WMP should believe this was evidence of a criminal offence anyway - although it later transpired that Wednesbury Police were backing the BID!) This liar went on to make numerous complaints about a third party, "Mr X" which she tried to suggest also made me guilty of criminal offences because I sometimes "associated" with him! Once again the police were incredibly unprofessional in allowing this guff to be put to me and even though I was "going no comment" I did specifically ask on tape who the police were actually interviewing? I specifically asked them "am I Mr X?" When they obviously had to admit that, no, I wasn't, I protested that I should not be questioned about the alleged activities of a third party!

I have mentioned frequently that it is absurd that the copsuckers at Wednesbury nick keep grovelling to this absurd person (indeed the whole of Sandwell Police are now at it) and joked that she was now the honorary "Gold Commander" of the bleak sh*thole town's law enforcers [sic]. Mr X put on Twitter a photo of her car parked at Wednesbury nick when she was alleged to be at Wednesbury Celebrates in the nearby town hall and questioned why the local moral Cowards in Blue were permitting her free parking? I retweeted that and Costigan told the police that by so doing I had committed a criminal offence! Of course, if bent WMP had not been so anxious themselves to criminalise me this total crap would never had been put to me in interview.

Costigan also made a complaint about a photo I put on Twitter showing bankrupt ex-Councillor Marshall holding a tenner over a brown envelope - purporting to make a donation to a disabled child. As he had shafted a widow for a considerable amount of money I raised the query of whose tenner this actually was. Costigan told the police that this was criminal harassment OF HER because she had told the mother of the child about the tweet and SHE, ie a third party, had allegedly been "upset". You couldn't make this b*llocks up. Er, yes you could, and this piece of work did! (It must be remembered that Eling, Marshall and Costigan were actually hoping their lies would lead to the loss of my liberty).

To be honest, Costigan's tirade of sh*t actually caused me amusement in an otherwise threatening environment and I was actually laughing as so-called "professional" coppers seriously put this tripe to me. But one thing stuck in my mind. This serial liar mentioned the postcard I had sent about the alleged shagging. She told the Police in a formal signed statement that this was another example of harassment OF HER because she had been so profoundly shocked and disgusted by this filth! What troubled me was that in the back of my drink-addled mind she had actually contacted me about the card at the time and had not been troubled by it at all. I gave a curt "no comment" in the police station.

Now I may work in a chaotic way but I keep everything and my heroic team member Eric keeps a more organised record of the Life and Times of The Skidder. But we do miss some bits. And try as I might I couldn't find any note or reference to her contacting me. But two days ago I was messing about with an old Samsung phone that I only use for streaming radio and noticed that there were some texts on it. And some were from 07891 ***199 which is still the same number "Inane" gives as her mobile on the Sandwell Council website.

On 22nd March, 2017 this f*cking liar texted (and sorry but to protect others this is heavily redacted, there is also little punctuation as per the original text):

"Hi Julian, you've made me smile this morning love me postcard. I wished I did know something about that XX did mention it but said she didn't believe it of xxxxxxxxxx they both bloody deserve each other tbh wished I'd never set eyes on each of them! Total idiots they meet xxxxxxxxxxx at [time and place] Have a great day [smiley emoji]"

How different is that from the lies she put in her police statement?

Going back to the WhatsApp feed Eling and Marshall were at one point interested in the fate of Darlaston Town Hall on Walsall Council's patch. And lo, "Inane" popped up again to sent me two texts about that!

When the police said that there was no case to answer from this malicious campaign I wrote to the Complex Crime Unit. Following the interview I had presented them with documentary evidence strongly suggesting that the three councillors were lying. I wrote to them asking whether there would now be an investigation into Eling, Marshall and Costigan for the false statements and, at the very least for them to be investigated for wasting police time. You will laugh when I tell you that I received a reply saying the matter was being referred to, er, Ch Supt Rich Baker at Sandwell - who we now know to have been in regular communication with the snivelling Squealer who was bombarding him with "evidence" of my alleged criminality! Hardly likely that I would get any change out of that was there? [Ch Supt Baker has moved on from Sadders recently].

I am sending this post to the Police to ask again what steps they are going to take against these liars. Don't hold your breath!

Help Please

1   Talking of Tricky Dicky the blonde female councillor who was having assignations with him following council meetings remains unidentified. Any insights anyone? I am guessing it wasn't his nemesis Yvonne Davies "lol"!

2   What happened to Jan Britton favourite Liz O'nions? What precisely went wrong at Waterfall Lane? Were you a victim of her "no tattoo" policy? Has she left SMBC and, if so, did she get a pay-off? (People say she has left but she is still showing SMBC as her employer on LinkedIn).

3   If you work for Jan's bent paid service have you had problems with representation by the GMB?

Donations

Thank you very much for your kind donations. Please keep them coming if you can afford it. Even £4 will cover eg a Land Registry search or travel costs around the dog sh*t smeared Borough!

And Finally, Memo to Hackett - The Sandwell Slasher

Dear Simon,

If you are going to have pre-arranged "questions" put to you by the likes of Joyce Underhill at Cabinet (as happened this Wednesday) you should make a better fist of reading out the pre-printed prepared "answer". You should get Jan's bent paid service to make sure that the answer to such "surprise" questions are typed on one side of a piece of paper only. Alas, it is a dead give away when you are reading the prepared answer and you are seen turning the piece of paper over.

You may have got away with p*ssing in a bus shelter but please don't so overtly p*ss over the good people of Sandwell as well.

Best wishes,

Jules



THE SANDWELL SKIDDER - COMMUNITY NEWS - READ THE SKIDDER, KIDDER!

**** New Phone No: 07470 624207 ****

Email: thesandwellskidder@gmail.com

Facebook: Julian Saunders  Group: The Sandwell Skidder - Speaking Truth To Power!

Twitter: @SandwellSkidder             Telegram: The Sandwell Skidder

Post:  Jules Saunders, 11 Chelworth Road, Birmingham B38 0BG

PROUD TO HAVE BEEN TROLLED BY DICKHEAD DARREN COOPER DECEASED!

LEGAL NOTICE (Version 1 from 23rd January, 2019)

Every now and again we make a genuine honest error and get something wrong. If an error in the blog affects you please email thesandwellskidder@gmail.com and we shall use our best endeavours to make appropriate corrections forthwith.

If you consider that anything written is libellous please email thesandwellskidder@gmail.com or telephone 07470 624207 forthwith. If your complaint has merit we shall endeavour to make 
immediate amends.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.