Sunday 28 February 2021

Caz, Dave & John Kelly Pile On The Skidder!

Sometimes writing this blog is surreal - particularly with some of the muppets in Sadders! Last night and this morning brought a bizarre series of attacks on me falsely claiming I don't know where I live!

Let me tell you a story. When I started this blog I got a constant stream of very nasty threats via burner phones threatening me with death or extreme violence and to burn my house down. In the latter case those making the threats told me my address to confirm they knew where I live. Inspector Rowe, then at Sandwell Police, gave me the reassuring advice that there was nothing West Midlands Police could do and I should phone 999 if I was in danger!

I wrote in this blog how I was physically threatened in Oldbury on one occasion and that, on another day, I had to hide in a bus queue outside Sainsbury's while some men in a Range Rover whom I knew to be connected with a certain person cruised round and round Oldbury looking for me. 

The late wife-beater, Cooper, messaged saying that he was going to drive over to my wife's enployers (for unspecified purposes) and messaged me with my address and the words "is this where you live"? As it is he and SMBC wrote two letters to my wife's employers trying to get her sacked from her job for the sole reason that she is married to me!

I have made it very clear that I do not live in Sandwell (though visit very regularly in non-Covid times so that I can write this blog) and even mentioned that Sajid Javid is my MP (notably when disclosing that his top cop brother attended at least some meeting about the bent Public deal). "Saj" is, of course, the MP for Bromsgrove.

When it became apparent that anyone intending to do me harm already knows where I live I started putting my address on these blog posts and this has been the case for a considerable while - since sometime in 2018. It has actually been very useful in that quite a few people prefer writing to me anonymously than communicating via electronic means (and keep the info coming folks!)

Where I have lived for almost 37 years has a Birmingham address and half of the estate where I live is in Birmingham. But the old County line runs through the middle so that I actually live in the Wythall West Ward of Bromsgrove in the County of Worcestershire.

This creates some oddities eg, when Worcestershire was in a lower Covid Tier than Brum it was not a lot of use since I cannot leave the estate by road without travelling into Brum!

I am, of course, plagued with trolls on social media and a new one had a go at me yesterday about the figures for Birmingham saying I live there. Well I don't and said so. This cause apoplexy with married ex-Cllr Dave Hosell and his girlfriend, Sandwell Councillor Caz White. Via his Delboy Twitter account Dave started having a go insisting that my address IS in Birmingham and Caz joined in too - as did members of Dave's "network". Strangely, Dave tried to intimidate me recently by driving past my house and putting the photos on Twitter (with disparaging remarks natch!)

But who should jump in too but local Labour activist and bearded Eling Rimmer Extraordinaire, Bearwood's very own John Kelly. Kelly purports to be an intelligent man and a stickler for detail but started to harass me about the matter. He claimed that I was "coy" about my address - when it has been on this blog since 2018 (and would have been on a lot sooner but for the death threats etc!) He then made the defamatory allegation that I "lied" about my address but, again, it has been on this blog since 2018!

Labour's Kelly bombarded me with tweets in a form of trolling called "sealioning". This guy is an official of a branch of the Labour Party and some even say he wants to get on the Council so that, if true, he is sh*tting his nest before he has even started! 

If these nasty clowns had just googled my postcode there are a myriad sites which would have given them the answer but they were too thick and/or lazy to do that. Kelly - supposedly a political animal - also knew Sajid Javid is my MP but still continued harassing me!

Both Cllr Caz and Dave then put my address on Twitter. Whilst I can do that, it is a clear breach of Twitter rules for others to put up a user's address. Result - Twitter locked both accounts until they took the posts down and promised to obey the rules! Muppets - though evil ones and Dave has already had a number of accounts suspended and works with others to harass me and, of course, Darryl Magher. Yet again WMP do nothing about his nefarious activity.

I have had an awful lot of "silent" calls lately and it was rather weird last night. Twitter locked Caz's account at 21.47 and from 22.30 to 22.37 I had 10 silent calls. Caz specifically states these were not from her or Dave (though how she would know the latter during lockdown is, in itself, a mystery!)

Help Please

I am still very interested in the shennanigans at the top of Sandwell and West Birmingham NHS Trust and new info has just come to hand. Contact please - in confidence - details below.


THE SANDWELL SKIDDER - COMMUNITY NEWS - READ THE SKIDDER, KIDDER!

**** Phone No: 07470 624207 ****

Email: thesandwellskidder@gmail.com

Facebook: Julian Saunders  

Facebook Group: The Sandwell Skidder - Speaking Truth To Power!

Twitter: Publisher: @CrowMultimedia; Julian Saunders: @SandwellSkidder            

Post:  Jules Saunders, 11 Chelworth Road, Birmingham B38 0BG

PROUD TO HAVE BEEN TROLLED BY DICKHEAD DARREN COOPER DECEASED!

LEGAL NOTICE (Version 3 from 14th February, 2021)

I cannot list every previous mention of individuals referred to in the entirety of this blog. Where I refer to a specific story please follow the supplied hyperlink since this forms legal justification for later comments. Similarly references to “posts passim” and to earlier posts mean any individuals concerned about purported defamatory or otherwise unlawful material must read later posts in the context of earlier posts. Full information can also be supplied within a reasonable time upon application via email to thesandwellskidder@gmail.com

In most cases we try to give the subjects of these blog posts the opportunity to comment on our journalism pre-publication to ensure the accuracy of our work.

Every now and again we make a genuine honest error and get something wrong. If an error in the blog affects you please email thesandwellskidder@gmail.com and we shall use our best endeavours to publish appropriate corrections forthwith.

We have had to remove the direct comment facility from this blog due to the activity of a West Bromwich woman but we are pleased to receive comments via email to thesandwellskidder@gmail.com , on Twitter via our publishers @CrowMultimedia or via our dedicated Facebook Group: “The Sandwell Skidder - Speaking Truth to Power!” We are happy to publish any sensible commentary and offer a right of reply where applicable.







management structure

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.